Production Distribution Coordinator
Marketing and Communications
To coordinate the distribution of communication products, record distribution information and provide distribution-related customer service
Production Team Manager
Marketing and Communication department, Social Media Team, Production Team, Raiser’s Edge reference group
1. Manage constituent information and subscriptions in consultation with advancement division leaders.
a. Maintain distribution and subscription lists for Mission Network publications and direct mail using the Raiser’s Edge data base and e-mail distribution software.
b. Provide customer service to constituents related to mailings and publications.
c. Manage e-mail service subscriptions and users. Assist and coordinate with other Mail Chimp users on mailings as requested.
d. Manage subscriptions and send all mailings for Prayer Ministry.
e. Manage the e-mail lists for the quarterly personalized emails to pastors in coordination with the church relations department assistant.
2. Distribute completed projects as specified in the project request information.
a. Communicate with project stakeholders to confirm distribution quantities, audiences and methods.
b. Generate distribution lists as needed and provide them to the printer or other distribution channels in compliance with the project timeline.
c. Produce printer ready mailing lists for mailings as requested, including Beyond Extending, Mustard Seeds, Mosaic, Mission Banks, Beyond Toward Faith and Action, and Beyond Annual Report.
d. Arrange for delivery and/or storage of all materials received in the Elkhart office.
e. Process billing and invoicing related to all projects, and record all project expenses in the designated Raiser’s Edge appeal record.
f. Assure that all project materials, invoices and related communications are stored in the project center files and then close the project record.
3. Provide reporting services for the church relations department as requested.
a. Monthly new pastors' report
b. Monthly worker contribution reports
4. Assist with print orders for outside printing projects.
5. Assist other departments with special mailing fulfillment as time allows.
6. Assist with news service details.
a. Maintain a list of recently published news articles
b. Provide regular reports on the usage and publication of news releases.
7. Demonstrate Christian commitment and the spirit of the Mission Network.
a. Participate in all-staff meetings, and chapel as possible, contributing positively to corporate spiritual life and office values.
b. Cultivate mutually transforming relationships.
c. Nurture one’s Christian life and call by participating in a local congregation.
8. Demonstrate commitment to Mission Network’s goals of anti-racist action and intercultural competence.
a. Embrace diversity in relationships, innovation and learning.
b. Contribute actively in developing and implementing anti-racism guidelines for the department.
c. Network enthusiastically and appropriately with racial-ethnic constituents and build positive intercultural relationships.
1. Passion for and about God’s reconciling mission to the world.
2. Embraces and lives the core values of Mennonite Mission Network and supports an environment in which they flourish.
3. Committed to Jesus Christ and active in a local Christian congregation.
4. In harmony with Anabaptist belief and practice.
5. Committed to denominational and agency goals of anti-racist action. Has received anti-racism / intercultural competency training within the past three years, or is willing to participate in training within one year of employment.
Skills and qualifications
1. Able to think logically and creatively about the relevance and meaning of stored data, to analyze trends, and to select and retrieve data based on organizational needs.
2. At least two years experience in a role under the broad category of “organizational information.”
3. Familiar with and experienced in using computer systems, information systems, and internet based communication.
4. Able to organize, prioritize, schedule and complete work assignments in a timely manner.
5. Able to communicate clearly and positively with constituents and other staff members.
6. Able to forge effective, productive and trusting relationships with staff, coworkers and colleagues.
7. A bachelors degree in information science or related field is a plus.
8. In lieu of formal training knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of self-education, experience or on-the-job training.
This position requires manual dexterity, and the ability to walk, bend, stoop or stand as necessary. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. The position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.