In a world where peace is often shattered, Mennonite Mission Network is forging bonds of Gods healing and hope. Through collaboration with Anabaptist churches, agencies and movements on every continent, ligaments of connection and empowerment in the body of Christ are created. These relationships, shaped by mutual gift-sharing and common passion for mission, help to share the balm of God’s shalom.
In the following pages, you will learn about:
- The birth of a global Anabaptist women’s network.
- Networks linking Anabaptist Christians from many denominations.
- The growth of local mission ministries in communities around the world.
- Mission partnerships that link U.S. Mennonites with believers in other countries.
- Ways in which we do mission together as a global family.
Connected by the ligaments of long-term relationships, the global church grows and matures together in its call to share the life of Jesus. May this issue of Beyond inspire your prayers that Mission Network lives out its call to fulfill Ephesians 4:15-16:
“Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.”