In Service Adventure, participants form their faith and grow in servant leadership while living in community. Below, the Anchorage unit describes their top memories from the past year.
- Our favorite worship night was having 10 different stations to go around with something different to do at each one: praying for others, praying for personal growth, introspection, worship music and listening, praying for the world, etc…
- Camping out and watching the northern lights while we sat around the campfire!
- Volunteering at the Iditarod: meeting the dogs and mushers who race over 1,000 miles and getting to help them was an honor.
- Our unit trip to Byron glacier; spending time together there and exploring some of what defines Alaska.
- Prince of Peace Menn Church: for welcoming us and loving us for who we are. The amazing support we feel from them is such a blessing.