Women of all faiths are invited to join us in prophetic witness and holistic healing. Utilizing Mennonite Women USA's Sisterhood Masterclass and Sister Care Seminar, we will address issues of diversity, equity and inclusion as we experience Christ together in fellowship and worship.
What: A women's leadership conference led by African American Women, sponsored by Mennonite Women USA (MW) and Mennonite Mission Network
Where: Mennonite Church USA offices and the Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary campus in Elkhart, Indiana
Dates and times:
- Thursday, Sept. 29, 3 -7 p.m. ET
- Friday, Sept. 30, 9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Oct. 1, 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET
- Sunday, Oct. 2, 9:30 a.m. ET (Worship with Southside Fellowship at AMBS-Sermon on the Mount chapel)
Registration closes September 22 or until full.
Meet the speakers: Five inspiring leaders!
Mennonite Mission Network is committed to supporting leaders through mission outreach that connects people to Christ and each other, as well as training and resources that foster equal opportunities and shared learning. Our goal is that these experiences model the body of Christ — infused by love, peace, healing, and salvation — making our witness available to the world.
Participants will take part in two sessions:
- MW Sisterhood Masterclass – The Masterclass is designed to lead women through conversations about building bridges across racial, cultural, and socio-economic divides. It encourages women to lead in their churches and communities to seek and build relationships with people very different from themselves.
- MW Sister Care seminar – Sister Care seminars provide women with tools for ongoing personal healing, recognizing and celebrating God's grace in their lives, and responding more confidently and effectively to the needs of others in their families, congregations and communities.
We hope to see you there!
Executive Director for Mennonite Women USA
Training and Resources Specialist
Urban and African American Ministries