Thursday, April 20, 2017
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Shared Voices: Mennonite Mission Network guidelines for anti-racism and anti-sexism communication equips Mission Network staff members, workers and partners to promote a missional church in anti-racist and overall inclusive ways by enabling them to:
1. Allow mission workers, partners, and people they work alongside to tell their stories whenever and wherever possible.
2. Give the greatest possible control of written copy and images to mission partners.
3. Write third-person stories and other reports in ways that accurately depict partners and nationals in nonstereotypical ways.
4. Photograph scenes in ways that avoid exoticism and depict partners in nonstereotypical ways.
5. Focus on the assets and abilities of our partners and the people they work alongside, even as we identify their areas of need.
By Mennonite Mission Network staff
<img alt="" src="https://assets.mennonites.org/PublishingImages/2017/SharedVoices10-239.jpg" style="BORDER:0px solid;" />